Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chef Wan criticises daughter


MALAYSIA - Daddy knows best. Chef Wan says he's critical of his TV host daughter, Serina's parenting skills (or lack of).


"I'm better at taking care of kids than my daughter and son-in-law," the Malaysian celebrity chef says while beaming proudly.


Chef Wan, who is the doting grandpa of one-year-old Tristan Tareef O'Luanaigh - Serina's son with her husband Gavin Edward O'Luanaigh, spends his free time caring for the cute tot.

"I make Tristan happy. I bathe him, play with him and cook porridge for him," adds Chef Wan. "I always nag at his parents, so that they can take better care of him."

A master chef he may be, Chef Wan admits he still reads cook books on infant cooking for his grandson's sake. "I want him to have the best food - with the best nutrition," he reasons.

But like most grandparents, Chef Wan agrees he tends to spoil his grandchild more than his own children. "I know I'm spoiling him by buying him 15 toys a day," he exclaims.

No comments:

Post a Comment