Monday, May 23, 2011

Michael Sheen confirms he's dating Rachel McAdams

Michael Sheen has praised his "intelligent and beautiful" girlfriend Rachel McAdams.

The couple - who have been dating since they met working together on new movie 'Midnight In Paris' - have publicly confirmed their romance, with Michael revealing the 32-year-old beauty is not only "warm and friendly", but "very funny".


He told People.com: "Yeah, we're together. She's talented, intelligent, beautiful. She's warm and friendly. She's very supportive, and very kind, very funny. She makes me laugh a lot.

"Hopefully, I have some of those qualities as well."

Meanwhile, Rachel - who was engaged to her 'Notebook' co-star Ryan Gosling before calling off their three-year relationship in 2007 - admitted the couple "didn't plan" to keep their romance a secret.

She added: "I don't think it was planned one way or the other."

Rachel - who is 10 years Michael's junior - recently revealed she is "inspired" by her parents' marriage, and thinks their union is the reason why she is such a romantic person.

She said: "They are still together and still in love. I'm very blessed that way. I had a great example of love in front of me, and that's probably what makes me such a romantic, because I've seen it firsthand."

No comments:

Post a Comment